The Hidden Phantom Of Generations. Join Us Now.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Global Announcement
Welcome to GP Forum. Introduce yourself here. Read about VIP here. Want to be a VIP? Apply here now. Apply as our Staff here now
Forum is now closed. Server has been changed. ~GP X
User CP
Information
Preference
Signature
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups
Inbox
Sentbox
Topics being watched
Latest topics
» Forum Closed Soon!!
by MrGrey Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:27 am

» IP Stealer
by MrGrey Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:28 am

» Shop System
by MrDans Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:52 pm

» New way to have many Posts!!
by MrGrey Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:53 am

» Forum Updates
by MrGrey Wed May 23, 2012 4:20 pm

» Attachment Design.
by MrGrey Tue May 22, 2012 5:26 pm

» GP Forum Rules & Regulations
by MrGrey Sat May 19, 2012 12:54 pm

Top posters
MrGrey
VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped I_vote_lcapVIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped I_voting_barVIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped I_vote_rcap 
kurosakinaruto
VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped I_vote_lcapVIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped I_voting_barVIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped I_vote_rcap 
janklaw
yrrahc
KwonYuri03
Yoona
TrojanHacker
Joaquin
antero99
[D]Denzee
Youy IP
IP address
Hit Counter
Hit Counter

VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kurosakinaruto
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kurosakinaruto

VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped Empty
PostSubject: VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped   VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:17 am

Dear MangaStream supporter,

It's with a heavy heart that I make the following announcement. MangaStream will no longer be releasing the following series:

- Naruto
- Bleach
- One Piece
- Hunter x Hunter
- Katekyo Hitman Reborn
- Claymore
- D.Gray-man

VIZ Media has demanded that we end our scanlation work for all of the above. This comes despite our best efforts to pursuade fans into supporting official distributors by being the only group to actively prevent an archive from forming on their website through the removal of chapters that are older than a couple weeks. They've succeeded in little more than invoking inconvenience to the community as their digital magazine missed the mark; it runs several issues behind and only features 3 of the above series. So long as their product continues to be slow, awkward and inferior to something a ragtag group of nobodies can churn out in a few hours - fans will continue to look to scanlation groups and aggregators for their weekly fix.

The aggressive and escalating nature of their threats have forced our hand into removing the content. MangaStream will no longer be posting full scanlations for any of the aforementioned series, we will instead focus our efforts onto the series we do that are not licensed by VIZ Media (you can assume everything currently on our directory will be continued).

Our final message to our loyal JUMP audience will be this:
Thank you for supporting us over the past two years and making Mangastream your home away from home. It was a pleasure sharing our time with fans who were just as passionate and dedicated as we were.

Although MangaStream will no longer be hosting any of the Jump series, if it's something our fanbase is interested in, we're considering leveraging our connections to bring you accurate spoiler summaries for the Jump chapters as early as possible. We know this isn't much, but hope it can whet your appetite until the dozens of aggregators release the official Jump chapters on Wednesday.

This is the latest news from mangastream as they go down the way of onemanga
GO TO HELL VIZ media!!!!!
>_<
Back to top Go down
http://www.techwrldinfo.blogspot.com
jin

PostSubject: Re: VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped   VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:00 am

Too bad. used to read manga from that site but well..needs to find another site /
Back to top Go down
MrGrey
Founder
Founder
MrGrey

PostSubject: Re: VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped   VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:33 pm

Men , That's the the HOT Animes then they'll not release? There Traffic will go down.
Back to top Go down
https://greyphantom.forumtl.com
kurosakinaruto
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped   VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:06 pm

i know other gr8 manga sites
bt mangastream was the fastest
*so feel like swearing*
Back to top Go down
MrGrey
Founder
Founder
MrGrey

PostSubject: Re: VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped   VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:26 pm

I don't like that Update of MangaStream.
Back to top Go down
https://greyphantom.forumtl.com
kurosakinaruto
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped   VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:28 pm

its really sad thing to happen!!
Sad
Back to top Go down
kt007phani
Starter Member
Starter Member
kt007phani

PostSubject: Re: VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped   VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:34 pm

well u can try
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
janklaw
GFX Staff
GFX Staff
janklaw

PostSubject: Re: VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped   VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:46 am

i agree on kurosakinaruto., Razz., i want to view bleach Razz
Back to top Go down
http://mrstarcorp.stationforum.com/forum
kurosakinaruto
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kurosakinaruto

PostSubject: Re: VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped   VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:38 am

bro i know of that
FYI u can try mangafox.com too
i m saying mangastream was the fastest jump publisher online
Back to top Go down
janklaw
GFX Staff
GFX Staff
janklaw

PostSubject: Re: VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped   VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:00 am

hmn., well i can try it., nice keep it up.,
Back to top Go down
http://mrstarcorp.stationforum.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped   VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped Empty

Back to top Go down

VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GP Forum :: Anime Section :: Anime Request-
GP Forum
Social Media Buttons